Dental Insurance and Payment Options
Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high-quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment options that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office at Brownsville Office Phone Number 541-466-5171 to find out what other options may be available to you. Many times, a simple telephone call will clear any misunderstandings.
No Dental Insurance? We Offer In-Office Membership Preventative Plans
We accept and will bill insurance if they provide out-of-network coverage.
We are in-network with:
- Delta Dental Premier Plans
- Pacific Source
- Life Map (until Feb. 2023)
- Regence (until Feb 2023)
- We do not accept Oregon Health Plans or Envolve Insurance
- Cash or Check: Always accepted. We offer a prompt payment discount of 5% if payments are made in full on the day of service and when insurance in not available.
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility. We send out statements which go out via mail, text, and or e-mail which allows you to pay your statement online.